Wind Dir: SSE (160°)
Wind Speed: 4 knots
Wind Gust: 6 knots
AT Ps: 29.98 in (1015.1 mb)
Air Temp: 80°F (26.9°C)
Dew Point: 75°F (23.7°C)
Water Temp: 82°F (27.9°C)

Hats off to Dave T
There are currently 479 Guests and 13 Members online NOW!

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch  SearchNew Forum Posts 

Hats off to Dave T

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SaltwaterCentral.Com Forum Index -> FryingPanTower.Com - Host Your WebSite with Us!
ecsports
Ol'Salt
Ol'Salt

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:24 pm    Post subject: Hats off to Dave T Reply with quote

This is to anyone looking to get a new site. Dave is the man. He does what he says and will hold your hand through the process. I think he sleeps with his phone under his pillow. I could not be happier with my site. www.eastcoastsports.com has become a great generator of business. It helps my clients be able to keep up with what is going on in the store. The Google placement is great.

Recently I had an issue with spammerson my forum. It got bad but with 1 phone call and a bit of tweaking Dave has fixed the issue.

I have never had an issue with getting him to do anything I want on my site. The best customer service around.

Capt. Chris Medlin
East Coast Sports

Capt_Keith
Ol'Salt
Ol'Salt

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Hats off to Dave T Reply with quote

ecsports wrote:
This is to anyone looking to get a new site. Dave is the man. He does what he says and will hold your hand through the process. I think he sleeps with his phone under his pillow. I could not be happier with my site. www.eastcoastsports.com has become a great generator of business. It helps my clients be able to keep up with what is going on in the store. The Google placement is great.

I have never had an issue with getting him to do anything I want on my site. The best customer service around.

Capt. Chris Medlin
East Coast Sports

I can second that... Our site Dave built for use ROCKS!!!
www.MyrtleBeachInshoreFishingCharters.com
Myrtle Beach Fishing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SaltwaterCentral.Com Forum Index -> FryingPanTower.Com - Host Your WebSite with Us! All times are GMT - 4 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: