How I Prepared Fishing Leaders & Gear For Day & Night Spinning! - SaltwaterCentral.Com

Register for FREE to Use our Offshore Fishing Resources
Select State -
Staff Online:
How I Prepared Fishing Leaders & Gear For Day & Night Spinning! - SaltwaterCentral.Com
April 21, 2019 12:50 pm EST
Wind Dir: SW (230°)
Wind Speed: 10 knots
Wind Gust: 14 knots
Sig Wave Height: 5 ft
Dom Wave Period: 8 sec
Average Period: 5.7 sec
Mean Wave Dir: SE (131°)
AT Ps: 30.06 in (1018.0 mb)
Air Temp: 60°F (15.3°C)
Dew Point: 46°F (7.9°C)

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch  SearchNew Forum Posts 

How I Prepared Fishing Leaders & Gear For Day & Night Spinning!

Scubachris
Ol'Salt
Ol'Salt

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:59 am    Post subject: How I Prepared Fishing Leaders & Gear For Day & Night Spinning! Reply with quote

How I Prepared Gear For Okuma's Visiting Anglers!

I had to get everything ready to take Jeff Robles, Robert Nguyen & John Bretza out for whipping (spin casting) the shorelines day & night. Not the easiest thing to do as these master anglers represent Okuma Fishing. I knew they depended on me to share some great spots & to accommodate all their on site requirements. So i thank God that i guessed correctly in the equipment & riggings required.

So i decided to throw a quick video together on what i decided to use & how i assembled the items needed to accommodate this group. I'm not a guide nor do i commonly fish with others. What i did notice is they watched what i used & how i casted & they picked it up immediately. Best bunch of guys i ever fished with! I loved the fishing tales & adventures shared while whipping & latter chowing down. These guys have traveled the World doing what they love to do. It's like i'm at home being with them:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFgDPOFIO24

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SaltwaterCentral.Com Forum Index -> How To: All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: