Wind Dir: W (270°)
Wind Speed: 6 knots
Wind Gust: 8 knots
AT Ps: 30.04 in (1017.2 mb)
Air Temp: 53°F (11.4°C)
Dew Point: 42°F (5.6°C)
Water Temp: 60°F (15.7°C)

Camper at the beach perfect for weekend getaways - SOLD
There are currently 519 Guests and 66 Members online NOW!

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch  SearchNew Forum Posts 

Camper at the beach perfect for weekend getaways - SOLD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SaltwaterCentral.Com Forum Index -> Buy, Sell or Trade....
TDB
Ol'Salt
Ol'Salt

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:58 pm    Post subject: Camper at the beach perfect for weekend getaways - SOLD Reply with quote

I am selling a 32' Keystone Copper Canyon travel trailer set up at Whispering Pines RV Park on Hwy 24, roughly halfway between Morehead City & Cape Carteret. It's an ideal location for getting to MHC/AB/Beaufort or the EI beaches. The gated park has a great pool, modern bathhouse, laundry facilities, dog park, fishing pond, boat storage and access to the sound via a residents only boat ramp roughly 3/4 mile away. Yearly lot rent is just under $4000, making it one of the more affordable parks at the coast, and includes your cable and water. All you pay is your monthly electric. The park is well managed, quiet and very family friendly! Here is a link to the park's website: http://www.rvonthego.com/north-carolina/whispering-pines-campground/

The trailer has a queen bed in the front, double/single bunks in the back & the sofa converts to a comfortable double bed. The bathroom is good sized and has a separate door out to the deck. Kitchen has a double sink, 3 burner gas stove, microwave and fridge/freezer. Ducted AC blows cold air throughout the trailer, keeping it very comfy in the summer. The furnace does not currently work. I can't get it to fire but we don't spend much time there in the winter so I've not bothered to get it looked at. Could be something very minor to fix. When we have gone down during the winter we've just used a small portable electric space heater and that's worked fine. The gas water heater fires up every time and produces plenty of hot water. There is quite a bit of storage space inside the camper, including two hanging closets in each bedroom, as well as storage under the beds. Outside is a large pass-thru storage compartment at the front of the trailer that is perfect for storing your fishing rods/equipment. A second compartment in the back of the trailer is accessible from the deck and offers plenty of space for beach chairs/umbrellas/boogies boards/etc.

The deck measures 24x10, was built in 2011 and is rock solid. Unfortunately, the roof no longer meets county building codes so I have to remove it along with the screen walls before selling the trailer, per park regulations. I'll be doing that within the next couple of weeks. I'll be adding a railing and also replacing the wooden lattice underneath the deck with new white vinyl underpinning to match what's already around the trailer. There's a wrought-iron table/chair set on the deck that stays, along with wicker chairs and a loveseat.

The shed in the picture is no longer on the lot. It was a Rubbermaid shed and had to be removed because the park now requires sheds to be made of wood. Around the back of the trailer I built a ground-level wood deck that makes a great place to relax by the firepit at night.

We've done a few things to make the interior feel a bit more "beachy" like replacing the shower curtain, the window treatments, the bed spreads, area rugs and installing a different border on the walls but I don't have those pics on my iPad. I'm posting what I do have to show how the trailer is laid out and give a sense of how roomy it is. We've enjoyed many weekends here with friends and family!

I'm asking $9,000. The lot rent is paid until March 1, 2018. PM me for my contact info and let's talk. I'm happy to answer any Q's you may have. I plan to be down next weekend (Nov 24-25) to work on the deck. If you want to come by and see it in person, I'll be happy to show you everything.

Sorry about the pictures, don't know why some posted sideways but if you click on them they open correctly ....

One.Simple.Thanks!
www.militaryappreciationday.org

Last edited by TDB on Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
n2deep
Ol'Salt
Ol'Salt

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What year is the trailer?
CAPT VIC & CAPT RONNIE
http://courthousebaycharters.com/

TDB
Ol'Salt
Ol'Salt

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry about that -- trailer was manufactured Nov 2005, I bought it new in March 2006

One.Simple.Thanks!
www.militaryappreciationday.org

SeaView Fishing Services

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SaltwaterCentral.Com Forum Index -> Buy, Sell or Trade.... All times are GMT - 4 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: