Day number 2 at the Raleigh Bass and Saltwater Expo! (Posting Captain Dave’s Seminar... - SaltwaterCentral.Com

Register for FREE to Use our Offshore Fishing Resources
Select State -»
Staff Online:
Day number 2 at the Raleigh Bass and Saltwater Expo! (Posting Captain Dave’s Seminar... - SaltwaterCentral.Com
April 26, 2018 11:20 am EST
Wind Dir: S (180°)
Wind Speed: 6 knots
Wind Gust: 8 knots
AT Ps: 29.90 in (1012.5 mb)
Air Temp: 71°F (21.4°C)
Dew Point: 64°F (17.9°C)
Water Temp: 70°F (21.0°C)

There are currently 588 Guests and 181 Members online NOW!

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch  SearchNew Forum Posts 

Day number 2 at the Raleigh Bass and Saltwater Expo! (Posting Captain Dave’s Seminar Times)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SaltwaterCentral.Com Forum Index -> On The Hill
David_Paff
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:53 pm    Post subject: Day number 2 at the Raleigh Bass and Saltwater Expo! (Posting Captain Dave’s Seminar Times) Reply with quote

Hope to see a bunch of people at the Expo today! Captain Dave will be holding Seminars in Room 2 today at 1pm and at 4pm. He will be covering “Fish Finding from Space” at 1pm and “Weather Forecasting for Captains” at 4pm. We will be in and around the booth, so stop by for a cup of coffe and talk with us.  
SouthernSon
Ol'Salt
Ol'Salt

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job Friday with the weather forecasting seminar Dave. I always pick up something new. Didn’t think my guy would wait for me but glad they did.

Last edited by SouthernSon on Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
tireman
Ol'Salt
Ol'Salt

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I stopped by daves booth Saturday and met him. He sems to be a great guy I wish I could have stuck around for his seminars but I was riding with some one else.I also met brad knight from onslow bay boats. Was a bunch of people there ,was a little disappointed with the tackle selections seemed like a lot of cheap stuff but plenty of boats to see. they are expensive as hell these days.

Onslow Bay Boatworks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SaltwaterCentral.Com Forum Index -> On The Hill All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: