I just started a Youtube Channel on Sportfishing Boats. Need your input. - SaltwaterCentral.Com

Register for FREE to Use our Offshore Fishing Resources
Select State -Ľ
Staff Online:
I just started a Youtube Channel on Sportfishing Boats. Need your input. - SaltwaterCentral.Com
April 20, 2019 8:50 pm EST
Wind Dir: SSW (210°)
Wind Speed: 16 knots
Wind Gust: 19 knots
Sig Wave Height: 8 ft
Dom Wave Period: 9 sec
Average Period: 5.9 sec
Mean Wave Dir: SSE (151°)
AT Ps: 29.94 in (1014.0 mb)
Air Temp: 64°F (17.9°C)
Dew Point: 49°F (9.2°C)

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch  SearchNew Forum Posts 

I just started a Youtube Channel on Sportfishing Boats. Need your input.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SaltwaterCentral.Com Forum Index -> On The Hill
cheeks
Ol'Salt
Ol'Salt

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:07 am    Post subject: I just started a Youtube Channel on Sportfishing Boats. Need your input. Reply with quote

Welcome to the new youtube channel "Sportfishing Boats". This is a homegrown Saltwatercentral/Fryingpantower Channel. David puff the site admin did the Channel art and graphics for it.(Btw, he is a great graphic artist if you need one.). This channel focuses on fishing boats. How they are designed and built, how to repair and maintain them, and how to get them setup for fishing. There won't be any fishing or fishing "how to" in these videos..... because, as some of you know first hand... I'm a pretty average fisherman! Just boats. Something I atleast know a little about(albeit that is debatable chin).

I put the first videos on gelcoat oxidation removal down in the boatyard forum. Let me know what you think. If you have any ideas for topics for future videos, I'd love to hear them!

https://youtu.be/uiH7F6z02t4

Please Subscribe if you like the channel. Youíll get notifications when new stuff comes out and it helps the channel grow.

Thanks in advance,

Brian

Last edited by cheeks on Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
bonfirebob

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice down to earth video with a person I can relate to - this is by far my first priority when I'm looking for a guide in which I can trust the author = keep it up.

cheeks
Ol'Salt
Ol'Salt

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bonfirebob wrote:
Nice down to earth video with a person I can relate to - this is by far my first priority when I'm looking for a guide in which I can trust the author = keep it up.

Thanks! You can always reach me here. Input and feedback always appreciated because I have no idea what Iím doing. Just trying to figure it out as we go along.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SaltwaterCentral.Com Forum Index -> On The Hill All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: