looking to hire a part time/full time handy man/maintenance tech

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
Jim Risley
(@grizzley)
Honorable Member Registered
Topic starter  

Reaching out to all the places where I have met great people and this site has come through for me before multiple times. Our company's long time maintenance tech retired and we are looking for someone to pick up where he left off. We are a full service millwork supply company which includes a door shop, cabinet shop and rebar division.

We are looking for someone (ideally full time) who likes to fix things and is very organized. The position is responsible for keeping records of all vehicle and equipment maintenance, trouble shooting equipment problems and/or working with the equipment vendor by phone to diagnose and resolve issues, general building maintenance (we have 46,000 square feet of office and warehouse space), small tool repair etc.

Person must be self motivated and able to keep busy when everything is working correctly.

Welding, plumbing, electrical experience is a plus but not required.

We are a family run business with long tenured employees so we are looking for someone who would be a good fit with the team as they will interact with all departments.

This is a low stress job and might be a good fit for someone who is retired or semi retired who wants to stay busy. Our hours are 7- 4 M-F with no weekends or nights.

We offer matching retirement, paid days off and company health insurance.

If anyone is interested or if you know someone who is, please PM me.

Jim