Cape Fear Anglers September Meeting - SaltwaterCentral.Com

BarryTurano
Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:12 pm
The Cape Fear Anglers will be meeting on Tuesday, September 18th at 6:30pm at Inlet Watch Yacht Club and Marina, 801 Paoli Court Wilmington, NC. Our guest speaker will be our own Ryan Young. Speaking about Over Slot Drum Fishing on the east side of Cape Fear. I am really looking forward to finding some local areas, so I donít need to run down the river to Oak Island. Ryan and Teresa are very good at catching (just look at the leader board), this will be a very informative presentation

Once again dinner will be from Thyme Savor Catering. They have supplied our dinner at the last several meetings. As per our agreement with the caterer we let them pick the menu. It has been working out very well with the food they have been sending. Please go to this link: http://capefearanglers.com/rsvp.php please check the boxes if you will or will not be attending, if you will be bringing a guest and finally if you will be having dinner. This will allow us to plan for the correct number of attendees. After you submit your information you will receive a confirming email.

Other items of interest, I will have the remaining Club Baseball caps for sale @ $10.00 each. I will have the list for the long sleeve version of the club shirts which will cost $12.00 each if we get a quantity of 72 as of now we have orders for 44 shirts. The order will not be placed until we have orders for 72. There are additional discounts for larger quantities.

Any questions please contact me at 631-834-4511 or barryturano@gmail.com.
See you on the 18th and bring a friend or two.
Please donít forget to go to the link to let us know that you will be attending. http://capefearanglers.com/rsvp.php

USN Submarine Veteran
Knight of Neptune
USS Corporal SS346
Death From Below

There are only 2 types of ships.
Submarines and Targets

Coastal Carolina Submarine Veterans

Cape Fear Anglers

Jump to: