January 2019 meeting - SaltwaterCentral.Com

BarryTurano
Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:08 pm
Greetings and Happy New Year to all Cape Fear Anglers members and friends. Our first meeting for 2019 will be January 15 at Inlet Watch Yacht Club. Dinner will begin at 6:30 followed by our regular meeting. Dues are due, so I suggest that you arrive early. This will be a very eventful meeting. Our January speaker is a long-time rep from Tex's Tackle Matt Gentry and he will be speaking about some of the new fishing Tackle for 2019 coming out. From lures to reels and rods. Offshore, inshore stuff.
In addition, I have the Long Sleeve shirts that I will be giving out. Please have payment with you, cash or check. A check would be preferable, so Steve does not get to overwhelmed between dinner, dues, and shirts.
We will be issuing Membership Cards to all dues-paying members. These cards will be good for the calendar year. On the back of the card will be the names of local businesses that will give a special discount to members at check out if you present your membership card.
Finally, I will be presenting the annual award certificates to all members that won them.
So, in closing, this will be a very busy meeting. Please get there early and donít forget to respond that you will be attending so we can order the correct amount of food. Here is the link to RSVP https://capefearanglers.com/rsvp.php
Any questions please contact me: barryturano@gmail.com or 631-834-4511

USN Submarine Veteran
Knight of Neptune
USS Corporal SS346
Death From Below

There are only 2 types of ships.
Submarines and Targets

Coastal Carolina Submarine Veterans

Cape Fear Anglers

Jump to: