Long Sleeve Club Shirts - SaltwaterCentral.Com

BarryTurano
Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:01 pm
We have started a list for a Long Sleeve version of the Cape Fear Anglers T Shirts. Same color, same logo left chest and back. same wicking material. The cost is $12.00 per shirts. We need to have a minimum quantity of 72 shirts. We are at 44 since the list was started at last nights meeting. If any one is interested in ordering shirt(s). Please send me a email barryturano@gmail.com
I will need your full name, phone number, email address, shirt size and number of shirts.
The available sizes are: x small, small, large, x large, xxl, xxxl, xxxxl, large tall, x large tall, xxl tall, xxxl tall and xxxl tall.

The same sizes are also available in a "Ladies Cut".

The shirts will NOT be ordered until we have a quantity of 72. There will be additional savings for higher quantities.

90 shirts cost $11.50 each
100 shirts cost $11.25 each
110 shirts cost $11.00 each

Payment is not due until the shirts are picked up. In order to not make Steve crazy, PLEASE have exact change or a check for the total. I will update everyone of the cost once the order is placed.

One last thing, the club has 7 hats left. Once these are sold we will start a list for hats. We would need to order a quantity of 45 hats to keep the same $10.00 cost due to the fact that the charge to set up the embroidery is a non recurring expense. But I do not want the club to expend funds on inventory. So I will start an order list. Once we get to 45 we will place the order.

USN Submarine Veteran
Knight of Neptune
USS Corporal SS346
Death From Below

There are only 2 types of ships.
Submarines and Targets

Coastal Carolina Submarine Veterans

Cape Fear Anglers

BarryTurano
Wed May 15, 2019 9:54 pm
elfridaauston87 wrote:
Ohh great news, but when I went to buy it on ladies cut that they are not availabe. I found lil bit similar shirts on Mixxmix promo code, also on discount rate, now plz tell me that stock will come or not otherwise I will buy from there.

Not trying to be a Douche Bag, but who are you? I do not believe you are a member. Please contact me if I am wrong.

USN Submarine Veteran
Knight of Neptune
USS Corporal SS346
Death From Below

There are only 2 types of ships.
Submarines and Targets

Coastal Carolina Submarine Veterans

Cape Fear Anglers

Jump to: