Any boat brokers on this website? - SaltwaterCentral.Com

Matthew
Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:00 pm
I am 24 with a bachelors degree in marketing. So maybe I could sell boats?

I have always been passionate about boating and fishing. My resume doesn’t really reflect my experience on the water; due to the fact that it has always been recreation for me. I have tried to get my foot in the door at a few different places; but maybe I could have been a little more aggressive..

I have considered the boat broker industry for a while now and I think it is something I would like to learn more about. I am looking to shadow someone, or get some sort of internship. Is anyone looking to do that or know of anywhere in the Wilmington area that is hiring in boat sales? I know boats pretty well but I know nothing about selling them..I promise I will sit down, shut up, and listen.....

I can put in my 2 weeks at my current job whenever; I just don't want to quit until I have something else to fill it with.

On a side note, if anyone is looking for a part time mate I would also be interested in possibly freelance mating as a side hustle. I am pretty confident in my ability to work a spread. Wahoo season is here and it is only going to get better the next couple months…

If this post is not allowed please delete and sorry….

-Matthew

Capt_Dave
Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:19 am
Matthew,

Call me sometime and we can talk about the industry as a whole and I will try to point you in the right direction.

Dave

Let\'s go kill something!
Carolina Beach Fishing Charters

Jump to: