News from Cape Fear Anglers - SaltwaterCentral.Com

BarryTurano
Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:31 pm
At the meeting last night, I resigned my position as president. The idea was to get some new fresh faces to take over. It has been a pleasure being president, but it is time to pass the torch. Billy Manger (our “forever vice president”) will now become President, effective January 2020. George Dale Jr. who is now our Web Master will keep that position and become Vice President. Steve Adrian will continue duties as Treasurer, although he is asking for someone to be his back up. Any volunteers please step up and help Steve. Gerry Amitrano will continue to keep us entertained and informed with his guest speakers. Both Frank Bryson and Harry Dutson will continue keeping us well fed. I will remain as Weigh Master. I will also take on the responsibility of ordering hats and shirts for members. Now I get to sit in the back of the room and heckle Billy (even though I did the same thing from the front of the room) same attitude different location. In closing I would ask that we all support the incoming officers and the club. It has been a great pleasure being associated with all the members of Cape Fear Anglers.
Our next meeting will be January 21, 2020. I wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, and a Happy and most of all HEALTHY and safe New Year.
Thank you again for your past support,
Barry

USN Submarine Veteran
Knight of Neptune
USS Corporal SS346
Death From Below

There are only 2 types of ships.
Submarines and Targets

Coastal Carolina Submarine Veterans

Cape Fear Anglers

Jump to: