The Bite - SaltwaterCentral.Com
Skirts for REEL Men

slim40
Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:10 am
Did anyone get a chance to go out this sunday fishing? if so has the bite turned on, was there anything going on out their anywhere?
YAM.250
\"BONE YARD\"

AB1620
Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:03 am
Don't know any that went yesterday as the wind was still laying out. Today there are several fishing so there should be some reports.  

Srobbins
Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:36 pm
I did make my way out MBI yesterday hoping that the forecast was going to be fairly accurate. It was a bit cooler, windier and bumpier than I thought was going to be. I followed the reports of bonito 5 miles or so off of Carolina Beach but found very few signs of life. Water temp was just below 61. Finally made my way to the 5 mile boxcars hoping not to get skunked on the day but wasn't much there either, although didn't anchor and the drift was really quick.

Hadn't been out in a month so decided to chase the early report of activity. Should have known better but was still good to get out.

Hoping for better weather and results this coming weekend.

fabolousphil
Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:03 pm
I played around on some live bottom around 6 miles out of bogue inlet. Found some nice bsb and 2 gags. Shame the season is still closed for grouper as they had some size to them. Saw some birds working a big bait ball about 4 miles out of the inlet but nothing was breaking on it. Trolled some clark spoons around it for about 20 minutes worth no luck so we just went back to bottom fishing. A little chilly and windy in the morning but it layed right down.  

Fourfingers
Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:10 am
The bite is on, went out of NRI yesterday caught Bonito starting at 5:30 pm, watch for the birds

Robalo R302
Twin 300 yammies.

Jump to: