Cape Fear Anglers May Meeting - SaltwaterCentral.Com

BarryTurano
Tue May 01, 2018 8:09 am
Will be on May 15, 2018 at 6:30pm Inlet watch Yacht Club and Marina, 801 Paoli Court Wilmington. Dinner will be from Thyme Savor Catering. Just like last month we will not know what it will be. Last month we had the dish that won the award at the Beer and Bacon contest. It was Bacon wrapped Chicken and Waffles, the meal was excellent. So, I would expect this meeting’s dinner to be the same caliber.

I would ask that you go to this link http://capefearanglers.com/rsvp.php please check the boxes if you will or will not be attending, if you will be bringing a guest and finally if you will be having dinner. This will allow us to plan for the correct number of attendees.

Our speaker will be Captain Dave Tiley from Saltwatercentral.com and Wild Rover III Charters. Captain Dave will be speaking on “Finding Fish from Space” and the NEW weather tools he will be unveiling soon.

One last reminder. Our Spanish Mackerel Tournament is May 19 four days from the meeting I will be accepting entries at the meeting.

Any questions please contact me.
Barry Turano

barryturano@gmail.com
631-834-4511 Mobile

USN Submarine Veteran
Knight of Neptune
USS Corporal SS346
Death From Below

There are only 2 types of ships.
Submarines and Targets

Coastal Carolina Submarine Veterans

Cape Fear Anglers