Boston Whaler Outrage 250 - SaltwaterCentral.Com

fishnugget
Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:14 pm
Looking at a new boat purchase in the near future, and was wondering about the BW Outrage 250. Anyone here have any experience with these boats? All things considered, are they worth the money? This boat would be a 50/50 boat between family and fishing. Thanks!  

Crabbie
Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:44 pm
Yes we love our 23 outrage. They are worth the money . We look at the 25 but the 23 was a great fit for offshore fishing and onside play with family.

threegals
Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:41 am
I have the 21 outrage. Bought it new in 2003. Still love it. She is kinda family now to me. Amazed as how the wiring has held up, some of the pumps, the hull, deck, gel coat, upholstery... I have replaced wash down pump 3 times, bilge pump just this year, my other problems seem to be related to other products on the boat, motor, trailer, steering, fuel situation. My wife wants me to get rid of her but it ainít gonna happen.

threegals
Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:58 am
I have the 21 outrage. Bought it new in 2003. Still love it. She is kinda family now to me. Amazed as how the wiring has held up, some of the pumps, the hull, deck, gel coat, upholstery... I have replaced wash down pump 3 times, bilge pump just this year, my other problems seem to be related to other products on the boat, motor, trailer, steering, fuel situation. My wife wants me to get rid of her but it ainít gonna happen.

chauleeper
Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:19 pm
threegals wrote:

Awesome!

Jump to: