Fish Here Maps good for say 30-40 mile range? - SaltwaterCentral.Com

BeeReel
Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:30 am
Capt Dave-

I have bought several Fish Here maps from you and had great success because of them! Thank you for the service!

Question - each time I have gone out, I have been planning on wahoo fishing near the break - and the maps have been provided showing several options for fishing and most have been near the break. So, what if I plan on doing some trolling in the 30-40 mile range - do you have maps that cover that range also or are the maps generally more focused towards gulf stream fishing?

Thanks again! Hope to buy another Fish Here map dependent upon the answer to this question!

SOLD - Pearl Miner
2009 25 ft Carolina Classic
Volvo D4 300

rdnkvet
Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:21 pm
I don't intend to speak for Captain Dave, but he did produce map for me with those exact criteria "looking for inshore mahi/kings, preferably in area with good bottom fishing if conditions allow". He provided what I requested.  

Capt_Dave
Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:40 pm
Oh ya. No Problem.

The only real issue I have with this kind of map is combining species.

People ask for for several species and trying to come up with an area that has all of them is tough.

Example.....If you ask me for Mahi or for mahi and triggers. I will send you to two different places.

The one for Mahi and triggers may not be the best place to catch Mahi....but will have triggers.

Capt_Dave

Let\'s go kill something!
Carolina Beach Fishing Charters

BeeReel
Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:46 pm
I had forgotten about this thread. I ordered the map and got just what we wanted and what is described. We were put on mahi and kings in an area described "with more live bottom than we could fish in a lifetime" - so after the trolling bite stopped, we hit the bottom and started hitting all the likely bottom creatures. I have ordered 4 fish here maps since February and have been very happy with each - until I learn how to read the satellite shots, I'm coming back for more!

SOLD - Pearl Miner
2009 25 ft Carolina Classic
Volvo D4 300

Jump to: