Bent butt, surf rods. - SaltwaterCentral.Com
Skirts for REEL Men

RyanY
Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:00 pm
I've got a few rods I am selling.

CTS 1306 Surf Rod, built conventional by Nick Falke in Hatteras. I'm the second owner. Shows some scratches from my rod rack. But otherwise in great working shape.

$300.00
The rod is built 13 feet, spinning and rated 6-10 ounce. Throws like a dream. I don't surf fish as much anymore and I already have enough heavers in the arsenal.

$40.00
Second rod is an 8 foot spinning rod. I use it mainly for throwing lures in the surf and for sabiki rigs when catching bait. Cork grips. Fuji guides and reel seat. Its a factory rod im7 blank.

$40.00
Third rod is a ten foot Carolina Cast pro built spinning. 10 foot rated 1-4 ounces. Good for throwing metal/lures in the surf. Also a good surf rod for smaller species.
Guide is broken but I fixed it. Some guides are tarnished but still fishes. Foam EVA grips are still good.

$240.00
Next rod is a custom built bent butt with roller tip. Pac Bay guides and reel seat as well as bent butt. Built by HottStixx, I was told the rod was like an 80 class with the blank being Japanese. Its pretty stiff and feels nice. Never had a reel mounted to it. I'm just going in another direction for my Bent butt Rods.

9103523363 to look them over. Prices negotiable.

Jump to: