New Drum Inlet - SaltwaterCentral.Com

RobbyN
Mon May 23, 2016 12:46 am
Hello Captain Dave, We have actually chartered with you before we are the guys from Charlotte with the Bloody Mary Mix maybe you remember...Anyway We are in a smaller boat & will be down June 10th-15th & are interested in getting a map but we will only be able to go maybe 20 or so miles out of Drum/Ophelia inlet. I was just wondering if in the past there have been areas to fish to catch Mahi & quality Bottom fish? Or would we need to be looking to be further offshore. I know you cannot predict the future but just wanted to see if it was worth our while to even think of it or just be content with our near shore AR's? Thanks for any info man!  

thomasc012
Sat May 04, 2019 5:40 pm
RobbyN wrote:
Hello Captain Dave, We have actually chartered with you before we are the guys from Charlotte with the Bloody Mary Mix maybe you remember...Anyway We are in a smaller boat & will be down June 10th-15th & are interested in getting a map but we will only be able to go maybe 20 or so miles out of Drum/Ophelia inlet. I comparateur assurance chat was just wondering if in the past there have been areas to fish to catch Mahi & quality Bottom fish? Or would we need to be looking to be further offshore. I know you cannot predict the future but just wanted to see if it was worth our while to even think of it or just be content with our near shore AR's? Thanks for any info man!

Hello!
This is a good article because there are many tips and also many advices that will be very useful for me.

Jump to: