Fish Here Map Request/Question - SaltwaterCentral.Com
Skirts for REEL Men

Sammyboy1
Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:42 am
I know many of us are creatures of habit so for that reason I have this question. I normally fish offshore out of Bogue Inlet and like to fish the Naco/Rise/Swansboro Hole area for pelagic and bottom fish on the way back home. Many times I've gotten a fish here map and the recommended areas are way north or south of that general area. Is there any possibility of indicating on the fish here map to include areas, based on information you analyze, to absolutely avoid fishing? This information could possibly eliminate the urge to go to my "comfort zone" fishing grounds.

Capt_Dave
Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:50 am
Sammy,

That would be really hard to do. The reason you see area way North or Way south is because the maps themselves cover a lot of different users. A the start of the map I always say....#X and #Y are for you but I like #Y the best. That changes from user to user.

I look at the maps and tell you what I see. I am not biased to what areas I think the fish will be in....They are what they area. If you want me to look at Area X and tell you what I think of that area. I would think I could do that but understand the amount of work that goes in to each and everyone of these.

Dave

Let\'s go kill something!
Carolina Beach Fishing Charters

werewolf0711
Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:08 am
I like having all those areas. I enjoy reading what Dave sees anywhere on the map he sends. This only adds to the information I look at in the future, etc. Just my .02 though

Team Kraken
JB Custom Rods
Check US out on Facebook!
McAttacK Fishing Team

www.mcattackfishing.com

Jump to: