WTB High Speed Gear: Bent butt 80lb+ rods, 80W and 50W reels - SaltwaterCentral.Com
Skirts for REEL Men

LeeStFishingCtr
Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:50 pm
Getting into high speed wahoo fishing and starting to purchase the necessary equipment. Looking for lightly used 50w and 80w reels, also looking for two 80lb class bent butt rods. If you have unused or lightly used lure, send them my way. Thank you!  

mckneip
Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:44 am
I have a pinnacle rod with a Shimano Tiraga 50w on it I am going to sell. Rod is new and reel is used but in good shape. I have it set up for planner fishing but dont see why you couldn't change out the braid and run it high speed. Bent and straight butt. Sold boat is the only reason it is for sale. I can send you some pictures if you want.  

mckneip
Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:01 pm
LeeStFishingCtr wrote:
Getting into high speed wahoo fishing and starting to purchase the necessary equipment. Looking for lightly used 50w and 80w reels, also looking for two 80lb class bent butt rods. If you have unused or lightly used lure, send them my way. Thank you!

Tired to send you a PM but doesn't seems to be working. Contact me if you are interested in reel, rod, lures and weights.

Jump to: